Denmore Press may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 24th May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We only send e mails to you promoting Denmore Press when we have your consent. Sometimes we obtain details from a third party but this is on the understanding that the third party has your consent for your details to be passed to us for the purpose of e mailing.. However if we have contacted you by e mail before May 2018 & you have not asked us to stop we will continue to contact you as we deem this is a legitimate interest. Likewise we only communicate with you by telephone or post when we have your prior consent. This also applies to any lists of telephone or mailing information we obtain from third parties. These are only used if your consent has been pre- granted. If you subscribed to information via post & received telephone calls before May2018 & have not asked us to stop we believe this service of interest to you & we shall continue to contact you as we deem this is a legitimate interest.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Unfortunately no data transmission or storage system is totally secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure please contact us immediately. Transmission of information by the internet or e mail is not completely secure. Although we endeavour to protect your information we cannot guarantee security we must point out that anything transmitted by e mail is at your risk.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the form on this website.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen..
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You may request to make changes or delete your personal data at any time. Please e mail firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the changes you wish to make. For your protection we will only implement requests with respect to the personal information associated with the e mail address used to send your request & we may need to verify your identity before implementing the request. We will comply with your request as soon as is reasonably practicable. If you wish you can opt out of our e mail sat any time ,please click the unsubscribe link at the foot of the e mail & your e mail address will be removed. This process may take 48 hours.
Please note that we may need to keep certain information for record keeping purposes & to complete transactions that commenced prior to your change or deletion request. There maybe residual information that will remain on our databases & records unless removal is requested.
If you have any specific concerns about the way we handle your personal data please raise a complaint with the company or contact the ICO.
Issue Date: May 2018